Conference RegistrationMARINE TECH KOREA, the best opportunity for shipbuilding and marine businesses
- Registration is required to participate in International LNG Conference 2018
- The pre-registering members of the conference may enter the 2018 International Maritime Industrial Exhibition (MARINE TECH KOREA 2018) without any registration procedure.
- Registered participants will be able to enter all sessions in International LNG Conference 2018
Online Registration Deadline
- Deadline for Pre-registration : September 10(Mon), 2018
- On-site Registration : September 17(Mon)~18(Tue)
Group registration Application form
- After downloading the application form, one of the representatives should fill out the form and submit it via email below.
- When submission is complete applicant will be informed.
- Email. LNG@tess-intl.com
Special Networking Program
Provided only in the International LNG Conference 2018
At the International LNG Conference 2018, Networking Program will be conducted once the conference is over in order to help both international and domestic LNG related experts to network freely. Every participant will have access to the contact of all participants (related agencies, businesses, speakers, participants etc.) under the condition of being registered in the conference.
The ‘Networking Program’ information is provided only by the participants who have agreed to the program and can only be accessed by the participants who have agreed to the program.
The information that will be shared are conference participant’s [Name / Affiliation / Position / Tel / Email]
The participant’s contact will be available on My Page which is on the conference homepage once the conference is over.
- International LNG Conference 2018 Secretariat
- Tel: 82-2-2088-8630 / Fax: 82-2-6008-6695 / Email: LNG@tess-intl.com